State / Region / Province
As a web designer, you will need to:
- Work with Customers to identify and agree their requirements through regular liaisons.
- Draw up detailed website specifications.
- Design sample page layouts including text size and colours.
- Design graphics, animations and manipulate digital photographs.
- Register web domain names and organise website hosting.
- Present initial design ideas to Customers
- Carry out coding using a variety of software
- Work with different content management systems
- Search engine optimisation (SEO)
- Meet relevant legal requirements such as accessibility standards, freedom of information and privacy
- Design website visual imagery and ensure alignment with company branding policy together with requirements for the Customers
- Proof read content and make changes where necessary
- Edit content, debug code and re-design web pages
- Work with other web specialists, including web developers and graphic designers
- Complete successful testing of the website.
- Complete website handover and sign-off with Customers.
- Provide post-sales technical support
- Train Customers staff
- Research current design trends
- Undertake continuing professional development (CPD) activities to keep up to date with the latest software developments.
- As a web designer, you will plan, create and code web pages, using both technical and non-technical skills to produce websites that meet your Customers requirements.
- This involves both the technical and graphical aspects of pages, as well as you will determine the look, feel and works for websites.
- You will also be responsible for the maintenance of existing sites.
Should have experience with all relevant domains of:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a Related Field
- Knowledge of Computers and Networks
- Knowledge of Software and Hardware
- Content management system (CMS) – WordPress, Adobe Business Catalyst, Drupal, Joomla, Ektron, Zope.
- Programming – .net, XML/XSLT, ASP, PHP, Python, Django
- Design and graphics – InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Flash
Established in 2003, comitFS is an independent firm dedicated to financial markets communication technology – working with global blue chip institutions. • comitFS is an independent firm dedicated to trader communication & innovation • Our team innovates and collaborates across the industry, with a network of partners and are recognized thought leaders. • We developed the leading-edge ”Communication Application Server” (CAS) Middleware specifically to solve the complex challenges of trader communication. • CAS underpins a suite of solutions and services from “build” to “support” across – Communication & Collaboration, Regulation & Compliance and Refresh & Transformation of the Communication infrastructure.
Visit www.comitfs.com to know more.. Apply Now with CV at email@example.com